Monday, February 15, 2010

HOLY @#$%^&*!?!!!!

Big the other night:

HOLY @#$%^&* you read a lot of wedding blogs!

Guilty as charged. The ever-growing list is to the right.

But for those with limited time and interest, here's the short list, aka the creme de 'la creme, based on four-plus months of market research:

Style Me Pretty
The ultimate wedding blog. That it is. Wedding eye candy to the max, multiple updates per day. Swoon!

etsy wedding
Links to extraordinary finds on Etsy.com. (Love, love etsy....)

Green Wedding Shoes
So-Cal wedding inspiration. Buckets of inspiration and loads of beautiful photography.
 
Jessica Cornman Photography
Our photog. Seeing her works on a regular basis makes me even more excited to see the photos from our big day!

Weddingbee
A massive blog written by real brides from around the country planning the big day. My one complaint? It's impossible to read them all! To streamline things, I skim through my reader and cherry pick for what I need/am looking for using the tabs. However, I always, always read every post by my favorite bloggers, Miss Buttons and Miss Ribbons. I've "starred" posts featuring DIY projects, hairstyles, Web links and other wedding inspiration from all brides on this site.

I'd also like to toss an honorable mention to Pearls Events Blog. A Michigan-based wedding planner, the site features wedding inspiration from the mitten state. I'm always excited to see what insight and advice she has to share!

Sure, there are a lot of wedding blogs in the uni-sphere. But these are my favs. 

What's on your "must-read" blog list?

No comments:

Post a Comment