Sunday, January 24, 2010

Training Notes

With the Boston Marathon less than three months away, I'm well into my training program and definitely feeling like it. Read: It's totally deja vu from the summer. Lately, I've been seeing/feeling/experiencing:
  • An obnoxiously persistent hunger, and the astronomical grocery bills that go with it
  • Blisters
  • Body Glide
  • Everyone asking, "How far are you running tomorrow?"
  • Lots of laundry
  • Low-key, restful Friday nights
  • Obsessively checking the weather, and planning my runs around it
  • Runner's high after a fantastic morning jog
  • Successfully fighting the urge to stay in on Saturday night
  • Toes/feet that don't look... normal? 
  • Tri-Berry and Vanilla Bean Gu
  • Water, water, water

Overall, I'm just a lot more... 

No comments:

Post a Comment